Monthly Chapter Meetings
What is this for
KSEA NE monthly meeting is held on the third or fourth Friday of every month unless it overlaps with other KSEA events.
Typically we have a speaker to talk about an interesting topic, and members get a chance to learn something new with light dinner.
There will be a chance to network with each other at a pub following the meeting.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Previous monthly meeting talks
- Emotional intelligence in the workplace by Professor Sirkwoo Jin, PhD (in English), Merrimack College
- 3D human neural cell culture model of Alzheimer's disease: toward a "cure-in-a-dish"? by 김두연교수, Harvard Medical School
- Infrastructure for Building a Knowledge Graph - Concepts and Implementation by 정인석 박사, Oracle
- New paradigm in cancer detection - liquid biopsy by 이학호 교수, PhD, Harvard Medical School
- 차세대 디스플이 산업 기술 및 시장 동향 by Jake Joo, Ph.D. (DuPont)
- MIT Beaver Works Overview by Robert T.-I Shin, Director, MIT Beaver Works
- Medical Physics: The Road Not Taken by Don-Soo Kim, PhD, DABR (Boston Children’s Hospital / Harvard Medical School / WPI / INTERCP)
- Predicting Commercialization of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare by Kyewook Lee, CEO of CAIDE Systems Inc.
- Boston Bio Innovation Ecosystem: Known Secrets and Hidden Secrets by Dr. Jay S. Kim, Operations and Technology Management, Boston University
- Introduction of CJ's biotech business (CJ제일제당 바이오사업 소개), Joon Jin (진준영), PhD, CJ Research Center America
- IP strategy for Tech. Company, Lewis Lee, Esq, Daly, Crowley, Mofford & Durkee
- Life as a Design Verification Engineer, JinHaeng Cho, NVIDIA