2019 Math Competition
Co-hosting with NAKS-NE (뉴잉글랜드 재미한국학교협의회)
- When: April 13, 2019 (check-in & on-site registration starts from 1:00 PM)
- Where: St. John's United Methodist Church (성요한 교회)
2600 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421 Be aware of the location change this year!
- Online registration
- Please select "New England" Chapter from the table.
- Registration fee
- online registration: $25
- on-site registration: $30
- Who can participate
- Any (including non-Korean heritage) 4-11 grade students around New England area.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or questions.
- 1:00PM - 1:30PM : Onsite registration and Check-in(for whom registered online)
- 1:30PM - 2:00PM : Opening Remark and explanation on competition rules
- 2:00PM - 3:30PM : Exam (4th-8th Grade: 60 min, 9th-11th Grade: 90 min)
- There will be no award ceremony this year. Awards will be mailed to the recipients.
- More information from KSEA
- sample problems
- topics covered for each grade