2018 Math Competition
Co-hosting with MIT KGSA & NAKS-NE
- When: April 7, 2018 (check-in & on-site registration starts from 12:30PM)
- Where: MIT Building 4 Room 370
(GPS address: 182 Memorial Drive Cambridge MA)
- Online registration
- Please select "New England" Chapter from the table.
- Registration fee
- online registration: $25
- on-site registration: $30
- Liability Release Form
- Who can participate
- Any (including non-Korean heritage) 4-11 grade students around New England area.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or questions.
- 12:30PM - 1:00PM : Onsite registration and Check-in(for whom registered online)
- 1:00PM - 1:30PM : Opening Remark and explanation on competition rules
- 1:30PM - 2:00PM : Dispatch participating students to examination room
- 2:00PM - 3:30PM : Exam (4th-8th Grade: 60 min, 9th-11th Grade: 90 min)
- 3:30PM - 4:00PM : Break.
- Snacks and drinks to be served for students.
- 4:10PM - 5:00PM : Scoring
- Lecture for students (details to be announced soon)
- 5:15PM - 5:45PM : Awards
- 5:45PM - 6:00PM : Closing Remark and Raffle
- More information from KSEA
- sample problems
- topics covered for each grade